Sperm-Friendly Personal Lubricant
Specially formulated for couples who are trying to conceive, Astroglide TTC supports fertility with adjusted pH levels, compatible osmolality and a consistency similar to your body’s cervical mucus. Each package contains 8 pre-filled disposable applicators that make it easy to coat the inside of the vagina, supplementing natural fluids and enhancing comfort.
How it Works
When trying to conceive, it is vital to provide an environment where sperm has a chance of survival. Environmental conditions are affected by pH levels, osmolality (the concentration of substances like sodium and potassium) and the consistency of egg white cervical mucus. While traditional lubricants may affect these conditions and inhibit sperm motility, studies have shown that Astroglide TTC is compatible with sperm, oocytes and embryos and allows sperm to move freely.
TTC is specially formulated with adjusted pH levels, compatible osmolality and a consistency similar to that of your own cervical mucus, making it less likely to hinder sperm motility than traditional lubricants. TTC also contains galactose, which is found naturally in semen, as well as fructose, the main source of energy for sperm.
Like all Astroglide products, TTC also temporarily relieves vaginal dryness during sexual activity.
- pH Adjusted
- Water-based sperm-friendly personal lubricant to support couples trying to conceive/get pregnant
- Compatible with Sperm, Oocytes and Embryos; Will not impede progressive motility of Sperm
- pH and Isotonic levels adjusted to support fertility - does not harm Sperm
- Contains Fructose and Galactose to mimic seminal fluid and to provide a food source
- No-Mess and Easy to use; 8 pre-filled applicators with ultra-thin and natural feeling formula