To ensure you receive your products in good order and condition, all products will be carefully checked and tested before dispatch and are packaged well to avoid damage during transit, however, if your order is faulty upon receipt, please notify us within 48 hours and return the faulty goods within 7 days of the notification.
For hygiene reasons, all sales are final and no returns /exchanges will be accepted. Only products that are faulty or dead on arrival can be returned or exchanged.
If your return/exchange request is approved, you will be issued with an authorized RA#.
Return Requirements & Procedures:
1. Please email us at email@example.com for a Return Authorization code to begin the return process.
2. All goods must be returned to us unused and must include any accessories, documentation, etc., that was originally shipped with the product. Please carefully pack all the items in their original packaging.
3. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the original manufacturer's carton.
4. All returned items must be packed in an outer shipping carton. You may use the one that was sent to you.
5. Please write the Return Authorization number (RA#) clearly on the box below the shipping label.
6. Return the goods back to us by registered post and provide us with proof of your return.
7. Our team will evaluate the products before allowing an exchange/refund. Once we have inspected the items, we will reimburse the cost of the returned items and the return postage.
Please allow up to 14 working days for your return to be processed, not including shipping times. You will receive an email notification once your return has been processed. All refunds will be credited to the original form of payment. The refund amount do not include shipping and delivery charges incurred. You will receive a confirmation email once your refund has been processed. For replacement, you will receive an email when your replacement has been shipped.
Return An item
Before you request a return, please be sure to first check the following:
Battery operated products
After checking the above, contact us with a detailed description of the product fault to receive an RA Number.